Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Been a while, huh?

Yeah yeah remember when I started blogging and expected to keep it up at a consistent pace?

I DON'T, SO DON'T JUDGE ME. Anyway.

I've had a wild year... I interned at a fashion PR firm in New York, and now I've moved onto an internship with Leifsdottir, where I design prints and play Words with Friends with my boss. All that craziness aside, I'm trying to get back to writing more so that I can take up more internet space entertain you more frequently.

So, the "LWD", little white dress, has been the juggernaut of go-to spring and summer styling this year. Now, we've all seen the LWD making its debut in the glossies and blogs for a while now... so how about we switch it up? Now, its not just about a white dress, we need the white pants, maxis, blazers, and every gleaming, pristine piece that we can shake our bleach sticks at. Ranging from chic to boho and day to night, there are so many ways to style this season's essential wardrobe non-color. Check out the pictures below from some major style inspiration. Then go buy a Tide stick, because if you're anything like me, you'll need it.





Pictures are from stockholm streetstyle, Vogue Korea (by way of fashionspot.com), and zara may lookbook.

What is YOUR summer must-have, and how will you be wearing white this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment